Save 30% On Microsoft Office With Military Discount
Members of the military and their families are eligible for the Microsoft Office military discount. They would just need to purchase this at your local military exchange. Here are the details:
You can buy Microsoft Office 365 Home for $69.99 per year, which is a savings of 30% over the regular price of $99.99 per year. Included in Microsoft Office 365 Home is a wide variety of products.
Want discounts on other Microsoft products? Read about the Microsoft Military Discount.
What’s Included In the Discount?
This is what is included in the Microsoft Office Military Discount:
- Skype, with 60 monthly minutes of Skype
- Publisher for the PC only
- Access for the PC only
Microsoft Office 365 Home can be used for up to 6 people, will work on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, and this purchase includes a 12-month subscription. Visit this Microsoft Office page for more information.
Microsoft Office Student Discount – How Do They Compare
If you’re a student, you can get Microsoft Office 365 Education version for free! Visit CollegeRecon’s Student Discounts for Veterans page for more details on this and other student discounts you may be interested in.
- Apple Military Discount (@ CollegeRecon)
- Discounts for Student Veterans (@ CollegeRecon)
- Verizon Wireless Military Discount
- Best Discounts for Military Spouse Appreciation Day
- Best Military Discounts for Your Kids
- The Biggest Military Discounts
- National Military Appreciation Month Discounts
- Sprint Military Discount