GI Bill

When does GI Bill expire

When Does the GI Bill Expire?

There are many common questions about the GI Bill. One of the most frequently asked questions about this critical VA benefit is how long it lasts until it expires; can you lose your GI Bill benefit if you don’t use it in time? Post-9/11 GI Bill Expiration Dates If you applied for the Post-9/11 GI… Read more »

GI Bill STEM Extension

GI Bill STEM Extension

GI Bill STEM Extension There are limits to your GI Bill benefit, but some students may qualify for an extension of federal education benefits thanks to a program called the Edith Nourse Rogers Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) Scholarship. Some informally refer to this as a so-called GI Bill extension, but this is actually a… Read more »


VET TEC: The GI Bill Alternative for High Tech Training

VET TEC is a VA education benefit offered to service members who are just about to leave military service or who have already done so. It offers an alternative to the GI Bill for those in search of job training in high-tech fields. Learn more.

Montgomery GI Bill

Montgomery GI Bill COLA Increases for FY 2023

Get the latest updates on cost-of-living increases for the Montgomery GI Bill in fiscal year 2023. Stay informed and maximize your benefits. Learn more.

Veteran Education Benefits Guide

The Department of Veterans Affairs offers military education benefits are for active duty, veterans, spouses, and dependents. But these benefits may vary, depending on your circumstances. If you have retired or separated from military service you have options that may not be open to other applicants, or you may have benefits that active-duty servicemembers also… Read more »

Yellow Ribbon program

The Yellow Ribbon Program

Learn about the Yellow Ribbon Program and its benefits for veterans, including funding for education and training.

GI Bill

Veterans and Predatory Student Lending

The federal government is attempting to settle a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education over predatory student lending. If “preliminary approval” is granted by a deadline issued for the end of July, it may result in the government paying $6 billion to compensate the students who were unfairly shut out of a government program… Read more »

Montgomery GI BIll

The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB-AD)

Discover the benefits of the Montgomery GI Bill for Active Duty members. Take advantage of this opportunity to fund your education. Read more.