Sam’s Club Military Offer
What is the Sam’s Club Military Discount?
Sam’s Club offers $10 off your first or next in-club purchase for those signing up for a new membership or renewing an ongoing one. This offer is exclusively for active duty, retired military, veterans, and their spouses, as well as civilian military employees.
Sam’s Club Membership fees start at $50 and consist of a 12-month membership subscription.
Who is Eligible for the Sam’s Club Military Discount?
- Active duty military
- Retired military
- Spouses of active duty or former military member
- Civilian military employees
You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership.
You will need to show proof of military affliction at your local club. This gift card can not be claimed online.
How to Receive the Discount
You will need to claim your gift card within 30 days of a new membership or renewal.
Some Limitations and Restrictions Apply
- Cannot use the gift card for membership fees or on select services
- Must be used within 30 days of signing up for the membership
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Walmart and Sam’s Club Associates are not eligible for this promotional offer
- Valid in U.S. clubs, excluding Puerto Rico
- Only one gift card per primary member
Does Sam’s Club Normally Have a Military Discount?
Again, while not technically a discount, when you join or renew your membership as an active duty, former U.S. military member, or spouse, you qualify for $10 off your first or next purchase.
Sam’s Club Member Benefits
- Free shipping on most items for Plus members
- Cash rewards
- Early shopping
- Savings on medications
- Sam’s Club Credit
- Instant savings
- Free health screenings
- Daily “Tastes & Tips” sampling demonstrations
- Members-only savings on fuel
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Walmart. It first opened in 1983, by Sam Walton in Midwest City, OK, 21 years after Walmart opened. Then Sam’s Club bought Super Saver Wholesale Warehouse Club in 1993 and PACE Membership Warehouse from Kmart. They opened in Canada in 2003, but they all closed in 2009. Their headquarters are in Bentonville, AR and there are 600 clubs in the US, in 44 states, as well as in Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Find a store near you by using the Find a Club locator.
Never miss a military discount! Sign up to receive the Military and Veteran Discounts newsletter direct to your inbox FREE!
- Freebies for Military and Veterans
- Costco Military Discount
- Lowe’s Military Discount
- Home Depot Military Discount
- Walmart Hires Nearly 6,000 Military Spouses
About the author
Lori Waddell serves as Co-director of an emergency response COAD in Montana, a freelance writer, and an Air Force Key Spouse. She is passionate about empowering communities and individuals through knowledge and resources. She currently lives in Montana with her husband and two children.