AT&T Military Discount
Good news, there is an AT&T military discount on your cell phone plans!
What is the AT&T Military Discount?
- You can receive 25% off their best-unlimited plans.
- They also offer an autopay and paperless bill discount when you are active and enrolled in both.
- The offer is good on select devices only, up to 10 devices per plan, and other line limits and restrictions may apply.
The offer is eligible on the following plans:
- AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra and AT&T Unlimited Elite
- AT&T Unlimited Starter plan, for all data usage, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- AT&T Unlimited Extra plan, after 50GB of data usage on a line in a billing cycle, for the remainder of the cycle, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- AT&T Unlimited Elite plan, no slowing down of data speeds.
Who’s Eligible For the Discount?
- Active duty
- Active duty spouses or deceased military service personnel
How Do You Get the Discount?
- Online: You can sign up online with a . MIL email address
- In-Person: You can sign up in person with a valid military ID or current pay stub
Spouses can use a Department of Defense sponsorship card at an AT&T store.
- Veterans can sign up online with a designated driver’s license. But those in HI, NE, NJ, OR, and VA can not do so online.
- Veterans can also use a Veteran ID card (VIC) or a VetRewards card from Veterans Advantage.
- You can apply in person with the following:
- Valid retired military ID
- Current AMVETS membership card
- Veteran health insurance card
- Veteran’s designated driver’s license
- Department of Defense sponsorship card for spouses
Can You Use the AT&T Military Discount Online?
Yes. This will depend on how you will be verifying your military affiliation.
For more information go here.
- Kohl’s Military Discount
- Verizon Wireless Military Discount
- Microsoft Office Military Discount
- Costco Military Discount
- Places You Can Stack Military and Store Discounts
- Best Summer Travel Discounts For Military Families
- T-Mobile Military Discount
- Sprint Military Discount
About the author
Julie Provost is a freelance writer, blogger, and owner of Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life, a support blog for military spouses. She lives in Tennessee with her National Guard husband and three boys.